Friday, January 13, 2017

I like the garden one...

Jean--The Garden

When I told “Jean” I loved her,
She laughed and laughed.
As I walked away in a daze,
Laughter rang loudly in my ears.
I awoken from my depressed trance,
Only to find myself in a garden.

Pale blue skies bring to mind
Her crystal, diamond blue eyes,
Her cherry red lips,
Are captured in the blood red roses,
The cold, white marble of the motionless statue
Resembles the snow whiteness of her skin.
The loving softness of her body
Embodies the gentle, green grass,
The sparkling, fresh water of the fountain flows
With the carefreeness of her abundant, brownish hair,
The singing of the minstrel sparrows
Only mock the sweetness of her tender voice,
The crisp, clean, country air
Makes for longing of her warm embrace.

My heart is broken,
But not forever,
For life goes on,

Until my love
For Jean subsides,
The “Garden”
Shall comfort me.


Lonely

Oh! How sorrow flows from me,
Wish right now she would see,
Maybe then she would help me,
For I am by myself and I do not want to be,
For I am very, very lonely.

No comments: