Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Only Two Tonight

Why I Walk

The gentle wind drifts through my hanging hair,
For which is only short minutes,
But to me is lasting eternally.

The thoughts which come to mind,
Do not last all too long,
But the peace and gentleness they create,
Shall comfort me until the next hello.

Even though people I love,
The tension they create inside me,
Is almost too hard to bear.
Nature has treated me unkind.

Many times thoughts of self-ending life,
Comes into my forever tortured mind.
Courage many will say it does not take,
But courage need be there to end one's life.

Understanding I cannot ask,
For who can truly understand,
The feelings and emotions of another.

But please bear with me,
If not because of being a friend,
Because of human compassion for fellow man.


Wisdom

Wisdom does the old man have,
Not only of knowledge but experience too.
Young man do not be a fool,
Learn the wisdom of thou elders,
Do not pay the price of those before,
Reap the rewards of wisdom.

No comments: